Doctor insights on:
Knee Stiffness Soreness Tightness After Exercise
You should exercise: If you don't stretch and exercise your knees will tend to become more stiff and week. Joint cartilage is nourished through the diffusion of nutrients and motion improves diffusion of nutrients. Try to stretch your hamstrings quads and calf muscles for a few minutes each day. You can stretch in a warm shower to improve your flexibility. ...Read more
Exercise Or Physical Activity (Definition)
Exercise is a physical activity that is completed to maintain or improve health. Benefits of exercise include weight maintenance, improving mood, increasing energy, preventing or controlling chronic diseases, promoting better sleeping, and improving sex life and libido. ...Read more
Stiff knee: First evaluation should be by the primary care physician before directly making appointment with the orthopedic surgeon or rheumatologist. ...Read more
Possibly: Yes, especially if you have preexisting knee issues. ...Read more
Knee popping on outside of knee, when bending such as squats. Leads to knee stiffness but no pain ?
Variable: 3-6 weeks usually depending on what was done. Go to pt. ...Read more
How long after cortisone injection in knee will take into effect and is it normal to experience pain when walking and knee stiffness after the shot?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Stiffness after knee replacement
- Stiffness in knees after sitting
- Knee stiffness after sitting
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Tightness in chest after exercise
- Chest tightness after exercise
- Tight chest after exercise
- How to exercise tight knee tendons?
- Talk to a holistic medicine practitioner online for free