Doctor insights on:
Knee Sprain Recovery In Horses
What to do if I had a knee sprain in september of last year and it still hurts what is wrong with it?
See Orthopedic Doc: You need to see an orthopedic specialist/surgeon to see why you are having such pain. ...Read more
Depends on severity: A "sprained" knee can range from a mild injury to the joint to severe injuries including tears of the ligaments. Recovery following mild injuries may be 1-3 weeks but can take up to 3 months for more significant injuries. Pain lasting more than 6 weeks should prompt an evaluation, usually best done by an orthopaedic surgeon. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Recovery time knee sprain
- Could cartilage damage in my knee stop me from horse riding
- What is the typical recovery time for a meniscus tear in the knee?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long to heal severe sprain in knee?
- Sprained knee recovery time
- Sprained knee ligament recovery time
- Meniscus tear in knee recovery time
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free