Doctor insights on:
Knee Resurfacing Surgery
You will get better: In general,because of swelling and post operative pain,the range of motion of the knee is limited.As the knee heals from the surgery and as the selling goes down,the range of motion of your knee will improve. You will need physical therapy to complete the recovery. You will get better. You did not give how long since the surgery or the time since so the answer given here is a general answer. ...Read more
More questions: What surgeries what issues.Get a more detailed answer ›
Usually goes fine...: Knee arthroscopy (keyhole surgery) provides the surgeon with an excellent view of the inside of the knee. It is usually performed through two or three very small puncture holes near the knee-cap tendon. One of the puncture holes is used to pass the surgical instruments into the knee and another is for the camera which is used to see inside the knee joint. ...Read more
My grandpa had surgery on his knee, it's been two months, sometimes it would have no strength, so he would fall. Any suggestions?
Physical therapy: Would be helpful. Using a walker in the mean time would help avoid fall. ...Read more
Seek Consultation.: You will be best off seeking consultation with an orthopedic surgeon who will evaluate your situation. Only after complete history and physical examination (sometimes imaging also) will he/she be able to provide you with a diagnosis and treatment recommendations. Online consultants can only speculate. Best wishes. ...Read more
I tore my mpfl so my knee is very unstable but is there another way to stabalize my knee without surgery?
See your orthopedist: See your orthopedic surgeon.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Muscle spasms after knee surgery
- Why is foot cold after knee surgery?
- Knee popping after meniscus surgery
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Calf muscle pain after knee surgery
- Knee still hurts after meniscus surgery
- Knee popping after acl surgery
- How long does it take to recover after an arthroscopic knee surgery?
- How long will a knee be swollen after acl and meniscus surgery typically?