Doctor insights on:
Knee Hip Pain Running
Tubing accident past summer.Immediate pain from hips to knees. Now have hip pain mainly at night. Could it be due to back or hip problem.
What could be causing my night time knee to hip pain? I only get this at night which wakes me up night after night.
Maybe hip bursitis: It is difficult to tell for sure what you have with the info provided and no examination, but my guess is that you have some inflammation on the outside of hip are--bursitis. When mild, people don't feel much during day, but laying on it for awhile during sleep causes aching pain which can radiate down near knee. Position changes relieves the pain? Motrin or aleve for pain. Consult doc. Good luck. ...Read more
Every morning i wake up with ankle, knee, and hip pain. Its been happening for a couple years now and its getting worse.
I have had mild knee and hip pain that has increased but xray is "normal" . What should I do next? No answer from dr. As to what might be wrong
I have hip pain in my right hip that sometimes radiates to my knee all day. Some days i can hardly walk?
Needs evaluation: This can be serious or minor, but should be uated if continues. Radiating pain from hip to knee is a sign of true hip problems and/or possibly back problems. Both of these can be serious and need and exam, x-rays and possibly more tests to work up. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Inner knee pain and outer hip pain with running
- Knee and hip pain after running
- What does it mean if i have a shooting pain from my hip to knee?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Pain in right leg from hip to knee
- Shooting pain from hip to knee
- Knee pain after hip replacement
- Knee pain running down leg
- Talk to a orthopedic reconstructive surgeon online for free