Doctor insights on:
Knee Braces For Football Lineman
Hey! I'm a 16 year old boy. I suffering from knock knees. I play football. But I'm worried about my future. Please help. Guide me. Can brace work.
No: I would strongly suggest that the tear be repaired and your post-op healing and rehab be complete before returning to the gridiron. ...Read more
Football knee pain: It depends upon the cause and location of the pain. Initial rest, ice, elevation, compression may be helpful. Proper conditioning and equipment is a must. Also consider crosstraining, yoga, pilates, ham and quad flexibility. See your orthopedic surgeon, coordinate with your trainer. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes.: It is extremely common, especially if you were a young football player. There is a lot of pivoting in football, as well as strain on the knees. Minor injuries occur to the meniscus (cartilage) that accumulate over time. Good quad strengthening and hamstring stretches can stabilize the knee. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- The best lineman football gloves
- Football lineman defensive rushing techniques
- Offensive lineman knee brace
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the difference in lineman football gloves receiver gloves?
- Knee braces for weak knees
- Football weak knee
- Knee braces meniscus tear
- Youth football lineman drills