Doctor insights on:
Klor Con Side Effects
Yes it does: It completely dissolve in the stomach.Get a more detailed answer ›
Worrisome Question: If you are having thoughts about killing yourself, get seen at the nearest emergency room now. Have a friend or relative drive you or call 911 for emergency services for transport. You can call the National suicide hotlines 24/7 at 1-800-suicide (1-800-784-2433) or 1-800-273 – talk (1-800-273-8255) for support. ...Read more
How long and what dosage of Klor-Con would get a hypokalemia patient secondary to B12 injection back to normal?
Low k last week (3.0 mmol/l). Taking chlorthalidon 25mg and added Klor-Con m20 20 meq 2tid. Lost 6 lbs fluid. Will BP improve? Run 3x/wk hot weather.
Legs started aching after taking Klor-Con so i stopped. Dr ordered blood work and eveything looked fine but its been 6 days and legs still ache. Why?
Likely unrelated: For that long, with normal labs, likely an unrelated coincidence. Would talk to your dr and give re-trial if still need the supplement while monitoring for any worsening in discomfort. Otherwise, would try stretches / soaks / local heat and your dr might have physical therapy evaluation done. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Any side effects of arimidex
- Nature's bounty hair and nails side effects
- Steroid shot for sinus infection side effects
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Side effects of drinking too much lemon with water
- What are the negative side effects of swallowing semen?
- Montelukast sodium and levocetirizine dihydrochloride side effects
- Garcinia cambogia extract side effects
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free