Doctor insights on:
Klinefelter's Syndrome Testicular Size
I am in 15 my testicles size is 5Cmx2.5Cmx2.5Cm as length X width X height..is that size denies that i have klinefelter syndrome?
Why do you ask?: Klinefelter is a spectrum, but that's actually a pretty big pair -- you're bigger than most of your male buddies. I have trouble believing these measurements unless you actually have Fragile X! If you're getting erections and ejaculations like the other guys, XXY is unlikely and your physician can check to see if you're producing sperms if you can give him a reason. Enjoy becoming a man. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Does a child have klinefelter syndrome due to his own mutation or due to mutations his parents carry?
Yes: Check out http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/klinefelter-syndrome/basics/definition/con-20033637. Not everyone w/Klinefelter syndrome (extra X chromosome) develops all signs & symptoms. However, given that Klinefelter syndrome typically affects testicular development, it's unlikely for someone to have high normal T levels. So while T may be normal, most likely, it's low normal. ...Read more
Klinefelter : Klinefelter syndrome is a chromosomal abnormality in which a male has an extra x-chromosome in his cells. This usually leads to tall stature, wide hips, gynecomastiathis ie breast tissue, low testosterone, small penis size, small testicles, some learning issues. There is a klinefelter syndrome society website full of info. Kss.Org check it out. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Klinefelter's syndrome dominant or recessive
- Compare and contrast turner's syndrome and klinefelter's syndrome
- Klinefelter's syndrome treatments
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Klinefelter's syndrome symptoms
- Do i have klinefelter s syndrome?
- Pathophysiology of klinefelter's syndrome
- Mosaic klinefelter's syndrome
- Talk to a urologist online for free