Doctor insights on:
Klinefelter's Syndrome Dominant Or Recessive
Yes: Klinefelter syndrome is the presence of an extra x chromosome in a male (xxy instead of xy). ...Read more
XXY: IT IS THE EXTRA X chromosome in cells that lead the clinical characteristics of KS ...Read more
Klinefelter : Klinefelter syndrome is a chromosomal abnormality in which a male has an extra x-chromosome in his cells. This usually leads to tall stature, wide hips, gynecomastiathis ie breast tissue, low testosterone, small penis size, small testicles, some learning issues. There is a klinefelter syndrome society website full of info. Kss.Org check it out. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is down's syndrome dominant or recessive?
- Angelman syndrome dominant or recessive
- Is marfan syndrome recessive or dominant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is down syndrome recessive or dominant?
- Is edwards syndrome dominant or recessive?
- Down syndrome dominant or recessive
- Is down syndrome recessive or dominant trait?
- Is klinefelter syndrome dominant or recessive?