Doctor insights on:
Kiwi Fruit For Lung Cancer Patient
Deoxygenated blood enters the lungs from the right side of the heart and travels to the lungs. When you inspire, oxygen flows into the lungs, transverses the capilliares and attaches to hemoglobin down a gradient. At the same time, co2 diffuses into the capilaries and is expelled with exhalation. Oxygen rich blood then flows to the left side of the heart and into the ...Read more
Can you tell me which are the particles that a lung cancer patient emmit when he/she coughs or exhale?
What kind of food is good for high protein for small cell cancer patient taking kemo has small cell lung cancer just diagonsed smokes?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Follow up for patient after lobectomy for lung cancer
- Does surgery improve life expectancy for patients with stage 3 lung cancer?
- Is it unusual for a lung cancer patient to have surgery with no radiation?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Juices for lung cancer patients
- Anti oxidant benefits for lung cancer patients
- Life expectancy for someone with brain metastases from lung cancer
- Life expectancy for lung cancer metastasized to the brain
- Talk to a oncologist online for free