Doctor insights on:
Kiwi Fruit For Lung Cancer Patient
Cancer is a group of diseases that is characterized by uncontrolled cell growth leading to invasion of surrounding tissues that spread to other parts of the body. Cancer can begin anywhere in the body and is usually related to one or more genetic mutations that allow normal cells to become malignant by interfering with internal cellular control mechanisms, such as programmed cell death or by preventing ...Read more
What kind of food is good for high protein for small cell cancer patient taking kemo has small cell lung cancer just diagonsed smokes?
Deoxygenated blood enters the lungs from the right side of the heart and travels to the lungs. When you inspire, oxygen flows into the lungs, transverses the capilliares and attaches to hemoglobin down a gradient. At the same time, co2 diffuses into the capilaries and is expelled with exhalation. Oxygen rich blood then flows to the left side of the heart and into the ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Fluid in lungs cancer patient
- Juices for lung cancer patients
- Hallucinations with lung cancer patients
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Kiwi fruit lutein
- Kiwi fruit benefits for women
- Kiwi fruit and blood pressure
- Is kiwi fruit good for you?
- Talk to a oncologist online for free