Doctor insights on:
Kiss My Face Toothpaste
I put toothpaste in my face last night and woke up with a big red brownish spot. What can I do for this?
What kind? How old?: 4 and under should not be using toothpaste with fluoride. That being said, sodium lauryl sulfate is a common ingredient in most toothpastes; it is the stuff that causes it to foam. It's a degreaser, dissolving skin oils, which can cause a drying effect. It also causes skin irritation and possible rash. Burt's bees natural toothpaste kids fluoride-free is a good choice, & tom's of maine. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Keep in mouth: Was it just around your lips or did you spread it on your face? If you spread it on your face, it's more of an irritation. Toothpaste should only be used in your mouth and not on your face. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Kiss my face olive oil soap
- Toothpaste on face for acne
- Toothpaste burned my skin
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- My boyfriend kisses my neck
- Toothpaste burns my anal skin tag
- Ureaplasma urealyticum can i kiss my partner
- Is it okay to kiss my boyfriend who is healing from tonsillitis?
- Talk to a dentist online for free