Doctor insights on:
Kinko Foot Pads
They don't: While there is no doubt there are substances that are toxic to the body, the odds that some magical pad recognizes them and sucks them out of the feet, right through the skin, are slim to none. A healthy diet, high in antioxidants combined with reasonable hydration is your best bet. ...Read more
I'm experiencing a swelling under my right foot , as if a pad is added under the foot, with no pain, what could be the cause?
Swelling: Depending on were the swelling is located. You might just have a type of overuse injury. When this occurs it can be normal to have increased swelling/edema to the portion of your foot that might have the pathology. If you can elevate your foot, use ice, and nsaids with food to help decrease the swelling. If the swelling persists with pain ask for a podiatry referral. ...Read more
Side of big toe & fat pad swelled to twice size of other foot w/ some pain. No injury. Dr appt. In 5 days. What could it be & should I see dr. Sooner.
What is the following. Under pad on left pinky toe, inside foot, there is a movable ball. Minimal occasional pain. Doesn't bother too much?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Foot fat pad atrophy
- Colors on detox foot pads what they mean
- What makes detox foot pads turn dark?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Detox foot pads and psoriasis
- Does running lead to a loss of natural fat pads on the sole of the foot?
- Do kinoki foot pads work?
- How karada foot pads work?
- Bruised foot pad