Doctor insights on:
Kind Doctor Will Treat Hand Tremors
I have hand tremors which kind of claw up everyday at about the same time. What could this be from?
Psychological: Do something different at that time.Get a more detailed answer ›
My 15 year old son has bad breath and hand tremors. He has done everything to treat his breath and his teeth are fine. His hands always shake. Help?
DDS and MD: Take your son to the dentist to determine the cause of the bad breath and take him to a physician to determine the cause of his hand tremors. He needs to be seen personally by dental and medical professionals. You can't get the answers on the internet nor can he be treated that way. You owe it to him and you will also feel better about yourself. Call and set up some appointments. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Iv been experiencing hand tremors for past 5 years and iv been treated for all posible Cns problems but to no avail. Tremors are only in hands.why?
Essential tremor?: Is your tremor the same in both hands? Is it present when you hold your hands up, and absent when they are lying in your lap? That sounds like essential tremor. Most people have a small tremor. Some people respond well to medical treatments such as propranolol or primidone. Some people have a more severe tremor which responds to a device called a deep brain stimulator. Hope that helps! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What kind of doctor will diagnoses and treat hand tremors?
- What kind of a doctor should i see for joint pain in my hand?
- What kind of doctors treat alcoholism?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How do doctors treat a broken hand?
- What kind of doctors treat a carotid cavernous fistula?
- What kind of doctor treates the tongue?
- How can i tell if my doctor will be the right one to treat me?
- Talk to a neurologist online