Doctor insights on:
Kill Sperm Make
Yes: Different lubrications on the market can create a hostile environment for sperm. In general, the most mild, water based lubricants that do not contain perfumes, dyes, stimulants, etc. Are best for fertility. I recommend canola oil as a good alternative to traditional lubricants--it is effective and not harmful to sperm/semen. ...Read more
Does yeast infection medication (cream inserted vaginally) kill sperm? IE tercanzole. Or at least make conditions unfavorable?
They will die: quite quickly on their own- i.e. minutes. ...Read more
No: No.Get a more detailed answer ›
Please clarify: I do not understand the question. Are you asking if using alcohol post coitus will kill sperm and prevent pregnancy? If you are asking this the answer is not very effectively. Alcohol would not reach the internal cervix or uterus to kill any sperm swimming there. Topical alcohol is not a form of birth control. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
My friend Morgan keeps havin questions I don't no, but she is 2 stubborn 2 ask anyone for help. She asked me if its true that saliva can kill sperm?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does lube kill sperm or make them less effective?
- Does saliva kill sperm?
- Does menthol cigarettes kill your sperm?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Groin massage improve sperm flow make fertile
- Does latex kill sperm?
- Swallowing sperm makes mouth burn
- Does coffee make my sperm more energetic and increase my fertility?
- Talk to a urologist online for free