Doctor insights on:
Kids Sighing While Watching Tv
Am fr jamaica am trying to have a child but its just not working out i wanna give up now sigh i want a child to love and care for its hard to concieve?
Normal physiology: People sigh for many reasons. Most commonly it is a natural physiologic response much like a yawn or sneeze and doesn't mean anything. Sometimes people sigh when they are upset or tired or sad, but this is not necessarily the case. ...Read more
How long can akithesia last? I am still having symptoms of it a week later?! sigh' what ought i do? Thanks in advance...
Depends: I am assuming you are talking about akinesia, as in an acute attack of parkinsonism; the duration is usually several days, but treatment mainly is focused on identifying what underlying pathology led to acutely worsened parkinsonian symptoms (such as underlying infection). ...Read more
Cough ,fever: The most common symptoms of influenza are cough, fevers, chills, muscle and joint aches. The symptoms can last 7-10 days. There are treatments by prescription that are effective if started early in the illness. Get a flu shot each year to prevent this serious illness that kills tens of thousands of people in the usa each year. ...Read more
Very few early signs: Sadly, many have no awareness until the liver is quite damaged and those symptoms incl appetite/weight loss - weakness and fatigue. But read this article and have an exam/lab tests if you are concerned. http://www.mdjunction.com/forums/cirrhosis-discussions/general-support/3207200-your-earliest-signs-symptoms-of-liver-disease Best! ...Read more
Was due on my period 6days and still not come on. Been having period cramps but no sigh of period?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it ok to watch tv while breastfeeding?
- Does watching tv cause kids grades to drop?
- Does kids watching too much tv affect their vision?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does watching tv make your grades drop?
- If you watch tv in the dark will it damage your vision
- How much tv should the average child watch per day?
- How to break your child from watching tv at bedtime?
- Talk to a pediatrician online