Doctor insights on:
Cracking The Knuckles
Inform him or ignore: Two options: 1) you can tell him nicely to please stop doing it. But he can do it if he wants. 2) just ignore it and focus on something else - at times, people have annoying habits - you just have to let it go unless it's significantly bothering you and others. ...Read more
Knuckles: Could be a habit or to relieve discomfort or to get attention. ...Read more
What effect does cracking knuckles have? A friend of mine has large knuckles and says its because she cracked them a lot when she was younger.
See details: How do you stop any habit? By making a conscious effort not to keep doing it. ...Read more
Nothing: When you crack your knuckles you are forcing s, mall amounts of gas out of your joints. You are not harming yourself or doing any damage to the joints. ...Read more
I am not sure: The study of 300 people how cracks there fingers, -cracking was not associated with arthritis, it was associated with damage to ligaments that surround the joint and dislocation of tendons. There may also be a connection with soft tissue injuries. There is no real benefit either from cracking your knuckles and/or joints. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I hate my freckles from my irish side what can i do
- I hate the fluorescent lights at my work what should i do
- What can i do for cracks on the side of my mouth?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What can i do if my jaw cracks when i open it?
- What should i do if my ankle cracks a lot?
- What is good to use for deep skin cracks on knuckles and fingers?
- I hate taking medicine what can i do to treat deep vein thrombosis
- Talk to a pediatrician online