Doctor insights on:
Cracking The Knuckles
Inform him or ignore: Two options: 1) you can tell him nicely to please stop doing it. But he can do it if he wants. 2) just ignore it and focus on something else - at times, people have annoying habits - you just have to let it go unless it's significantly bothering you and others. ...Read more
Knuckles: Could be a habit or to relieve discomfort or to get attention. ...Read more
I am not sure: The study of 300 people how cracks there fingers, -cracking was not associated with arthritis, it was associated with damage to ligaments that surround the joint and dislocation of tendons. There may also be a connection with soft tissue injuries. There is no real benefit either from cracking your knuckles and/or joints. ...Read more
I tryed to crack my knuckle and it wouldnt crack until i pushed on it real hard to where it finally cracked and ever since it has been hurting 2months?
??: Generally I do not recommend "cracking knuckles" but in your case you may have really cracked or broken it pain x 2 months is a bit long for anything simple so you should go get this checked out. ...Read more
Popping air bubbles: The sound of knuckles cracking is nothing more than air bubbles in the joint fluid popping. There is no proof that it is harmful. ...Read more
Nothing: When you crack your knuckles you are forcing s, mall amounts of gas out of your joints. You are not harming yourself or doing any damage to the joints. ...Read more
See details: How do you stop any habit? By making a conscious effort not to keep doing it. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- If my arthritis starts hurting again in my hands what can i do to help it
- I have been out of shape since having my baby what can i do to get back in it
- Eliminating body fat
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What could be causing my right elbow to pop and crack and have pains in it?
- I got saw dust in my eye and it scrached it what do i do
- What can i do for sinus pressure so bad that it hurts to tilt my head?
- Lipoma is bothering me after i tried to pop it what should i do
- Talk to a pediatrician online