Doctor insights on:
Ketoprofen use: Hello. Ketoprofen is used to treat pain that is described as aching, dull, or throbbing in nature in the joints, spine, and also for headaches. Not sure why, but in the past 2-3 months, my patients have had difficulty with obtaining ketoprofen through their pharmacies. We've had to substitute it for another anti-inflammatory. ...Read more
Gel vs Oral: Tiloket is a gel or capsule form of Ketoprofen the gel form will work better for localized areas of pain and possibly result in less side effects or organ damage since it is not ingested thus less of the drug is systemic. The oral form is a better choice if you have diffuse pain. The oral tiloket and Ketoprofen are fairly similar. Ketoprofen is a NSAID similar to alleve. ...Read more
Ketoprofen: "Ketoprofen capsules are contraindicated in patients who have shown hypersensitivity to ketoprofen. Ketoprofen capsules should not be given to patients who have experienced asthma, urticaria, or allergic-type reactions after taking aspirin or other NSAIDs. Severe, rarely fatal, anaphylactic reactions to ketoprofen have been reported in such patients. Ketoprofen capsules are contraindicated for > ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- For how long does alcohol poisoning last
- Mild alcohol poisoning symptoms
- Does throwing up after drinking alcohol mean you have alcohol poisoning?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Symptoms of blood poisoning from tooth
- Alcohol poisoning symptoms next day
- Alcohol poisoning symptoms occur days after
- What are the symptoms of poisoning from paint thinner fumes?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free