Doctor insights on:
Ketoprofen In Glycerin For Oral Use
Not a good idea: A general rule of principle, would not mix oral anti-inflammatories with compounding creams . ...Read more
Ketoprofen use: Hello. Ketoprofen is used to treat pain that is described as aching, dull, or throbbing in nature in the joints, spine, and also for headaches. Not sure why, but in the past 2-3 months, my patients have had difficulty with obtaining ketoprofen through their pharmacies. We've had to substitute it for another anti-inflammatory. ...Read more
Gel vs Oral: Tiloket is a gel or capsule form of Ketoprofen the gel form will work better for localized areas of pain and possibly result in less side effects or organ damage since it is not ingested thus less of the drug is systemic. The oral form is a better choice if you have diffuse pain. The oral tiloket and Ketoprofen are fairly similar. Ketoprofen is a NSAID similar to alleve. ...Read more
Ketoprofen: "Ketoprofen capsules are contraindicated in patients who have shown hypersensitivity to ketoprofen. Ketoprofen capsules should not be given to patients who have experienced asthma, urticaria, or allergic-type reactions after taking aspirin or other NSAIDs. Severe, rarely fatal, anaphylactic reactions to ketoprofen have been reported in such patients. Ketoprofen capsules are contraindicated for > ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to use gentian violet for oral thrush in babies?
- What should i look for in soaps to use to clear up black spots on face and neck?
- Uses for hemp oil in pregnancy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the result of throat culture for fungus in oral thrush?
- How to use oral glutathione in a nebulizer?
- Oral glycerin for constipation
- How to use gentian violet for oral thrush?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free