Doctor insights on:
The prostate is a gland that lies at the base of the bladder and surrounding a segment of urethra. It secretes a milky fluid that is discharged by excretory ducts into the urethra during the emission of semen. It is clinically important because enlargement of the prostate with age, and prostate cancer are two common ...Read more
Antimicotic med: It is very effective in treating fungal infections. Taken orally can increase your liver enzymes, thats why it is contraindicated in people with liver disease. ...Read more
My nephew who will be eight weeks thursday has dry patches of skin in the t-zone. He has lots of flakes in his hair also. Suggestions? Ketoconazole?
Hydration baths: At his age, i like to stay away from any prescription medications unless it is truly necessary. Try to bath him in luke warm water with dove liquid soap. After rinsing his skin, while still soaking wet, thinly rub in vasaline petroleum jelly for thirty seconds, then towel dry. This should alieve most of his dryness and scaling. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I am a 41 yr old male and have been taking propecia for over ten years. I was just prescribed ketoconazole tabs . Can i continue taking propecia ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Ketoconazole prostate cancer
- Prostate diseases
- Are prostate calcifications a serious problem?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Prostate cancer
- Why does it take so long for antibiotics to cure a prostate infection?
- Is doxycycline a reasonable 1st choice to treat a prostate infection?
- Talk to a dermatologist online