Doctor insights on:
Kenalog Lidocaine Injection
I was diagnosed with anterior cutaneous nerve entrapment, had a shot of Lidocaine and Kenalog. What other treatment options are there?
I received 10 cc of kenalog/lidocaine/marcaine. This is a steroid but not the same as cortisone? How long will the effects last.
It depends: Solution (lidocaine hcl injection) 0.5% (50 ml): $3.43 1% (50 ml): $1.04 1.5% (20 ml): $9.71 2% (50 ml): $1.19 4% (5 ml): $4.24. This is one of the many formulations, and this is only the price that you'd pay if you pick it up from pharmacy, not the price the hospital will charge you. ...Read moreAsk a doctor now ›
Minimal: If the kenalog is to be used for a joint injection and the injection is done under sterile conditions, there is little danger for the kenalog injection. It also be given as an injection intramuscularly to reduce inflammatory symptoms and again is not typically dangerous. Diabetics might see a rise in glucose levels for a short time. ...Read moreAsk a doctor now ›
About: About 1 month.Get a more detailed answer ›
I'm going to have surgery soon and am wanting to know if the injection (lidocaine) hurts and how much?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Kenalog injection for allergies
- Kenalog injection acne
- Kenalog injection for psoriasis
- Steroids injection good spinal problem depo-provera medrol lidocaine
- Any lidocaine streptomycin injection dentists patients
- Kenalog epidural injection
- Side effects of lidocaine injection
- Lidocaine trigger point injections
- Talk to a dermatologist online for free