Doctor insights on:
Kenalog Lidocaine Injection
Can alopecia areata be treated in pregnancy with kenalog injections or should expectant mothers wait until after delivery?
I was diagnosed with anterior cutaneous nerve entrapment, had a shot of Lidocaine and Kenalog. What other treatment options are there?
I received 10 cc of kenalog/lidocaine/marcaine. This is a steroid but not the same as cortisone? How long will the effects last.
It depends: Solution (lidocaine hcl injection) 0.5% (50 ml): $3.43 1% (50 ml): $1.04 1.5% (20 ml): $9.71 2% (50 ml): $1.19 4% (5 ml): $4.24. This is one of the many formulations, and this is only the price that you'd pay if you pick it up from pharmacy, not the price the hospital will charge you. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Minimal: If the kenalog is to be used for a joint injection and the injection is done under sterile conditions, there is little danger for the kenalog injection. It also be given as an injection intramuscularly to reduce inflammatory symptoms and again is not typically dangerous. Diabetics might see a rise in glucose levels for a short time. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
About: About 1 month.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Kenalog injection for allergies
- Kenalog injection acne
- Kenalog injection for psoriasis
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Any lidocaine streptomycin injection dentists patients
- Kenalog epidural injection
- Side effects of lidocaine injection
- Lidocaine trigger point injections
- Talk to a dermatologist online