Doctor insights on:
Ginkgo Biloba: If you are not on a blood thinner, you might consider taking a supplement called ginkgo biloba. It dilates the blood vessels, especially in the brain. Ginkgo may take a few weeks to work but then you can begin to experience benefits. ...Read more
Many things!: It is essential for plant life. Major effects.In humans are prevention of osteoporosis. Small amounts of boron compounds play a strengthening role in the cell walls of all plants, making boron necessary in soils. Experiments indicate a role for boron as an ultratrace element in animals, but its full role in animal physiology is unknown. ...Read more
Boiling->Condensing: If you are trying to get water that does not have any salt, the easiest way to purchase distilled water from the grocery store. If you are trying to remove salt from water, the only way to do this is to distil the water. Distillation is the process of purifying a liquid by boiling it and condensing its vapors. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How is a mineral oil enema different from a fleet enema?
- Mineral oil personal lubricant
- What vitamins minerals can help with nerve regeneration?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is fiber a mineral or vitamin?
- Mineral oil induce labor
- Are there any vitamins or minerals that are good for lung function?
- What causes horizontal ridges in fingernails mineral deficiency?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free