Doctor insights on:
Recently told i'll ask the most stupid and obviously answer questions. Such as seeing someone eating cereal, i'll ask. What are you eating? Normal?
See your doctor: You say that you feel fatigue and have poor concentration so it is good idea to start with a physical check up. All of this with your hopelessness may indicate depression which can and should be treated if you are getting feedback from various people that at times you say or do inappropriate things , it is a good idea to take stock of what is going on. Why not talk it over with a psychiatrist? ...Read more
Bugs...?: It is not likely that you will become ill, but why would you want to eat cereal that has bugs in it!? Make sure your food storage area is clean and do not keep food past the expiration date to be less likely to develop a infestation problem. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why does my urine smell like cereal?
- Stomach pain after eating cereal milk
- Is honey bunches of oats a healthy cereal?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Baby with nasal congestion after eating rice cereal
- Is it ok for a 2 month old to get oatmeal cereal in a bottle?
- Side effects of nestle cerelac cereal
- Can you eat cereal on the atkins diet?
- Baby rice cereal allergy symptoms