Doctor insights on:
Just Had Period Could I Be Pregnant
I just recently came off the contraceptive jag 3 months ago and just had my first period.Could i fall pregnant now ?
Yes possible: If you are having unprotected intercourse, then yes, you could become pregnant. The return of your period means that you are likely ovulating normally. There is no "grace period" after you stop your birth control -- that is a myth. It is possible to conceive the month after stopping birth control. ...Read more
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
I've had cramping for 3weeks and just had a one day period. Could i be pregnant, i've never had cramping before my period before?
Protected sex 7 wks ago!2 funny periods since,not much on pad but lots when I wipe!2 neg tests after 1st period. Could I be pregnant?
Unlikely: Home pregnancy tests are very accurate and not affected by foods, herbs, common illnesses, sexually transmitted diseases, or medications. A correctly done urine test gives a reliable result 3 weeks after sex (3 weeks after when conception might have happened) or 1 week after a "weird" period. If done sooner, a positive result is likely real, but a negative result may be due to testing too soon. ...Read more
It : It would be unlikely but definitely can occur. If you are at all concerned and miss your next period please have a test. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Just had my period could i be pregnant
- I just had my period could i be pregnant
- I just had a period could i still be pregnant
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Could i be pregnant if i had a period
- Can i be pregnant if i just had my period?
- I just finished my period could i be pregnant
- I ve had a period could i still be pregnant
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online