Doctor insights on:
Depends...: Ac joint resection is an arthroscopic procedure, typically done for ac pain. Recovery is fairly quick, typically less then 3 months.Reconstruction of the ac joint is done for separation. It requires ligament healing, prolonged sling wear (6 weeks), and pt. Full recovery typically 6 months or more. For both, most pain in 1st week or so requires oral narcotic. After this, pain med use is episodic. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
What are possible complications after distal radio-ulnar joint surgery? Typically how effective is this surgery? Are there non-surgical alternatives
My quote is: There is no problem in orthopedics so bad that it can't b made worse by surgery. Ask a lot of questions. ...Read more
What is the difference between suturing a disc displaced anteriourly done under TMJ arthoscopy vs open joint surgery? Which is more efficient?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Joint replacement surgery
- What is the average recovery time of an ac joint surgery?
- Ac joint separation surgery
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does trigger thumb surgery hurt do they cut the whole joint open?
- Ac joint surgery recovery
- Triple arthrodesis surgery of right ankle joint
- Shoulder ac joint surgery recovery time
- Talk to a orthopedic spine surgeon online for free