Doctor insights on:
Joint Pain And Carbonated Water
Someone believes it: The water that we drink will foound the stomach acidity and will rapidly change. I don't think the alkaline water is an issue. ...Read more
Not sure: History is full of accounts of "spa therapy" and in the 19th and 20th centuries and even today, many people believe in the healing powers of water therapy, particularly when that water is full of minerals. Athough I do not think anyone really knows how it may work, there are many people who feel better when they go into salt water. I would never discourage someone from doing it. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Is using of ice pack/bag recommended over hot water bottle for joint pain(oestoarthiritis) in the knee?
Leukemia tests negative, von willebrands neg, but i bruise easy, weak muscles, bone/joint pain, fatigued easily, itch after warm water use, help?
I have joint pain recently, foot, left knee, right hip, which is particularly painful and some water retention. Blood tests show high uric acid (8.4)?
? Gout : www.painspot.com will lead you through a series of questions based on where you feel your pain, and then provide a list of possible causes and information about them. You can print that out and take it to your health provider, or a rheumatologist (arthritis specialist). The main thing is not to miss gout as is is treatable and preventable. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Water retention and joint pain
- Can alcohol use cause muscle and joint pain?
- Joint in thumb pain and popping
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What could cause sudden joint pain and swelling in my hands?
- Why do i have pain in my toe joint for no reason and no trauma?
- Sharp pain in finger joint and toe joint like needles
- Pain around the joint between ring finger and pinkie and palm carpal tunnel
- Talk to a rheumatologist online for free