Doctor insights on:
Depends on spray &..: Some hair sprays are more toxic than others so it depends on the spray. I consulted my neice Dafni Moon, a cosmetologist, who advises using a clarifying shampoo to remove build-up & an intensive moisturizer on the acidic side to tighten hair follicles to reduce absorption of toxins. She also advises minimizing heat like blow driers. Choose less toxic products- see https://tinyurl.com/n8kpggz ...Read more
If i put food coloring in the hairspray will it still float on the water and not mix with the water?
This might be a: fun science experiment but it doesn't really fall under the realm of medicine. Take care. ...Read more
My hair is getting oily even after a day or two of washing it ?Continuation i wash it really good and i don't use hairspray or any hair products in it
Normal hair: Many people find that they have to wash their hair every day. You might actually be over-stimulating your scalp if you are washing harshly and frequently, increasing oil production. Use a shampoo for your hair type, and try not to touch your hair too much with your hands during the day. If your hair is straight, brushing it gently a few times a day can help. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can hairspray cause lung cancer?
- Can hairspray give you migraines?
- Effects of huffing hairspray
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does hairspray kill lice?
- How to remove hairspray build up on your hair?
- How to use joico k pak shampoo to repair damage?
- Joico products
- Does hairspray make your hair fall out?