Doctor insights on:
Johnson And Johnson Knee Replacement
Life Changing: If you have a bona fide need for replacement and have seen a reputable orthopedist, this surgery can change your life. You will have <1 week in the hospital, perhaps a week in rehab if any, and will have 2-6 weeks of rehabilitation to go through pending any complicaitons, your general health and condition. You will have some pain, stiffness and muscle atrophy, thus the therapy. Ask a lot of ?'s. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Poor function: Although xrays are helpful in determining whether knee replacement is indicated, pain and poor function are the primary indications. Severe arthritis will cause pain, swelling, and instability(particularly when descending stairs). When these issues affect your quality of life, and other measures have failed, knee replacement may be indicated. A well-done knee replacement should last 20-25 yrs. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I will tell you: Tkr as called were the end of both femur and tibia and patella are caped like tooth cap. If it is done for the diagnosis, patient will enjoy the result. The complication rare are very low and the most serious complication is infection lee that 1%. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
6-12 weeks is normal: A double knee replacement is quite taxing on your body. Some people can go back in 4-6 weeks to a sedentary job. Most people can return in 6-12 weeks but they will be stiff and sore and need to move around a lot and often still feel achy and restless at 6 weeks. Most people are taking pain medication for 3-12 weeks after surgery. As you see this varies greatly from patient to patient. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why is my knee replacement clicking and popping?
- How can i treat swelling in leg and ankle following knee replacement?
- Johnson and johnson baby lotion
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Smith and nephew knee replacement
- Arthritis and total knee replacement
- Hip and knee replacement at the same time
- Johnson and johnson products for babies
- Talk to a orthopedic reconstructive surgeon online for free