Doctor insights on:
There are many benefits to being active during pregnancy. You may not feel great every day of your pregnancy, but exercise should make you feel better overall and may help prepare you for labor and childbirth. There are some conditions or symptoms that may make exercising during pregnancy inadvisable.
I'm trying to exercise once a day. I go jogging for an houra day and workout for 30 minutes a night. I have been doing this for two weeks and still no result. What should ido?
Results: It depends on what results you are looking for. Within 2 weeks, your body already starts to grow blood vessels and increase overall metabolism. Endurance should already be starting to increase. However, it will take much longer to change body shape or actual weight shifts. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
While jogging it may: Help to prevent jiggling. Up to 85% of women in america are wearing an incorrect bra size or a design which doesn't properly support them. Encourage you to go to a specialty bra shop for proper fitting and a bra that will fit your needs. Breast care is important. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
It depends: The answer will be different for different people. Good running shoes are important. I enjoy listening to music while jogging so bring my ipod or radio- you might like podcasts or books on tape. Jogging in a scenic place also helps- i like the beach or the woods. Start out taking it easy but do it regularly and it will hopefully become a routine you look forward to as you notice feeling better... ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Jogging twice a day to lose weight
- What does jogging do for your body?
- Does jogging help you lose weight faster than zumba?
- Tooth hurts when jogging or jumping
- Can i go jogging with hemorrhoids?
- A program of aerobic exercise such as running or jogging
- Jogging 5 miles a day dieting but not losing weight
- How much weight can you lose in a month by jogging?
- Talk to a sports medicine specialist online for free