Doctor insights on:
Jammed Finger Joint
If i make a fist, my ring finger joint to wrist across the palm hurts. Does anyone know what kind of injury i have?
Several things: With symptoms this complex, you owe it to yourself to call your doctor to help you make sense out of them. ...Read more
Finger: the cost can vary from hospital to hospital and it will also depend on how what procedure is actually being performed ...Read more
Anything is possible: I suppose this could be the case and depending on the laxity of your joints, any underlying issues you may have such as marfan's syndrome, or a pain tolerance condition such that you don't feel as much pain, but otherwise, you should have a very painful, swollen, deformed looking finger and i would recommend an examination. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
What is wrong if my finger joint keeps swelling up every 2 to 3 months after being bitten by a cat?
Cat bite: Go see your doctor. Recurrent swelling and pain after a cat bite could represent an infection. Other possibilities could include joint, tendon, ligament damage caused by the puncture wound. Inflammatory issues such as synovitis or even arthritis could cause recurrent symptoms as well. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Sharp pain in finger joint when pressed
- Bruised finger joint
- How to make jammed swollen finger go down?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Jammed finger swollen knuckle
- Fractured finger knuckle joint heal
- Fingers swollen blisters joint cause
- I have joint pain on my middle finger what should i do for it
- I have a lump on the joint between my middle finger and hand what is it