Doctor insights on:
How brave?: Safest option is to replace them. If you can not afford that, rinse with your cleaning solution then soak. Repeat for three days before you try to put it in your eye. It shouldn't harm your eye based on experience, but it may be uncomfortable. I once had a patient who routinely treated his eyes with powdered hot peppers. His presenting complaint? Eye redness and burning. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
What will happen if you eat expired yogurt dip? Date on the carton is Sept. 22nd and eaten today 10/28
Are you sure you: "have" to skinny dip or do you have a choice? If you aren't comfortable doing this - wouldn't do it. Take care. ...Read more
I have a dip on my left rib, below the ribs are squashed together making it like a ball sort of shape im jus wondering how to get them to look normal?
Born that way: The description is normal, with ribs joining together in the side and front areas of the rib cage. While some chest wall deformities such as pectus excavatum are surgically repaired, the area where your ribs are squashed together should be left alone. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Caloric content of artichokes
- Can you eat spinach and artichoke dip when pregnant?
- Why do jalapenos give me stomach aches?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it ok to eat artichoke dip if pregnant?
- How you know you re addicted to dip?
- Is spinach dip is good for pregnant?
- Can you dip with braces?
- How do i make cream cheese jalapeno dip?