Doctor insights on:
Should you use public hot tubs and Jacuzzi at the gym ? they look benign, but are the safe in terms of hygiene.
Pseudomonas Follicul: If hot tubs and jaccuzi's are not maintained properly several different kinds of miccroorganizsms can infect skin pores. A common one is pseudomonas folliculitis, a skin infection that produces itchy, bright red bumps, this is commonly called the 'hot tub rash'. There are several other possible causes of infection, such as tinea (fungal type) . ...Read more
My husband made two sessions jacuzzi two consequent days, 1 hr length each, does this affect his sperm health? For how long will the harm persist?
See answer: Men's testes are outside the body for a reason: they need to be in cooler environment to produce healthy sperm. Can take 2-3 months to produce mature sperm cell and immature sperm are especially vulnerable. Hot tubs, saunas, etc are probably okay in moderation, but the more overheating and the more marginal the baseline sperm quality, the more adverse the effect. Best to avoid if pregnancy desired. ...Read more
I masterbated with my jacuzzi bath jet. Can I get an embalism from that? How long would it take to see symptoms?
I have svt. Is it safe to go in a hot tub or jacuzzi? The temperature is usually 105-120 degrees. H s-s
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are red bumps that are not itchy and can be associated with jacuzzis?
- Can a jacuzzi have the same soothing effects as a warm bath or is it too hot?
- Calories burned while sitting in a jacuzzi
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is the jacuzzi safe during pregnancy?
- Jacuzzi aquatic exercises
- What are the benefits of sitting in a jacuzzi?
- Bath jacuzzi
- How soon can i take a hot bath or jacuzzi after giving birth?