Doctor insights on:
Ive Had Frequant Off And On Pain In My Stomache On My Right Side By My Ribs
Anything: Most people think their whole abdomen is their stomach, but the stomach is in the upper middle or upper left of the abdomen. If your lower abdomen hurts, that could be your skin, muscles, bladder, uterus, or intestines. If the upper part of your abdomen hurts, it could be acid reflux, pancreatitis, or other problems. See a doctor for an assessment. ...Read more
I have pain on my left side, where the last rib is located before the stomach. What is under the rib?
I have pain on the side of the stomach near the ribs on the left side. about a week. What could this be the symptoms ?
Many Things: Left side near ribs would think about issues with stomach, spleen, left upper colon, so many things. I am sorry but best to see your doctor for a through history and examination to try and help you with this. Dr R ...Read more
Experiencing pain below ribs centre pf stomach, feel full or over eaten, pain doesn't move to the side. Appetite has decreased, feel full quicker?
I have pain on left side on top of stomach near ribs and it feels like something is there it hurts sitting and standing been 2 weeks what can it be?
Pain: This is the left upper quadrant. That area contains your spleen, colon, kidney, part of your somach, left lower lung and left diaphragm. For someone your age and two weeks of pain I would put a spleen problem likely, (mono?). If you have been having problems for two weeks you need to get checked. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Having pain on my right side under ribs
- Pain in my right side under my ribs
- Pain on the right side of my rib cage
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Pain on my right side under my rib cage
- Pain on right side by ribs
- On and off pain in right side of stomach
- I have pain on my right side below my ribs
- Ive had a lump in the side of my neck for over a year what could this be