Doctor insights on:
Ive Got Little Lumps Around My Nipples Is This Normal
My left breast was always a little bigger than the right but recently I have started noticing considerable difference. No lump, normal nipple. Reason?
Unequal development: Some times both are not exactly equal size, due to unequal development, or injury during child hood etc , don't be self-conscious about this , in order not to look conspicuous padding the braw may help you or seek the help of a plastic surgeon , variety of methods available ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Clear sticky spontaneous nipple discharge right breast. Small lump on left normal in 2012. All labs normal incl. Prolactin. Cbe normal now what?
Nipple discharge: "galactorrhea" is the production of breast milk. Sometimes women can have nipple discharge that is not milk. A doctor can tell the difference by looking at the fluid under a microscope. Fibrocystic breast disease can cause nipple discharge. But i'd probably see a breast specialist and get a breast ultrasound to rule out some other reason. There's even a test called a "ductogram" that can be done. ...Read more
Im 27 weeks pregnant and just discovered small bit of blood in my poo is that normal, also a tiny lump of skin on my nipple, what is that?
When I press my right nipple for SBE its soft, easy to press inward, almost like its hollow beneath. I can even feel the outline of the tissue around the areola, but on left its very dense and doesn't give. Is this normal? I have implants, no lumps.
I went to my doctor with thrush it got worse with the cream and after a week now it still has not gone and I have little lumps on my nipple help?
Consider oral antifu: Consider using oral antifungal.Get a more detailed answer ›
I have slight pain in 2 breasts comes and goes. no lumps. my nipples sometimes contracts sometimes burns a little . im so worried please help.
Yes: A burst of your hormones pass to your baby shortly before delivery, one of the finishing touches in preparing her lungs to breathe air when she is born. These hormones include estrogen and androgens, and can have several transient side effects. Real, mature breast tissue forms, creating firm lumps under the nipples. Some babies even leak some real milk from their breasts. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Ive been getting big blood clots during my period is this normal
- Ive had my period for 2 to 3 years now and it is still irregular is this normal
- I keep getting pimple looking things around my nipple what is it
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Hard and solid lump under my right nipple is this breast cancer
- I get this sharp pain in my chest when i take a deep breath is this normal
- My breast still make milk and i stopped breast feeding a year ago is this normal
- Sometimes i can see blue and green spots when i close my eyes is this normal
- Penis head has small white lumps of skin around the ridge is this normal