Doctor insights on:
Its There A Non Steroid Cream For Psoriasis That Actually Works
A few options: The main non-steroidal topical rxs for psoriasis are dovonex and vectical, which are synthetic vitamin d analogues, and tazorac (tazarotene), a vitamin a analogue (aka retinoid). There are also two topical immunomodulators (aka calcineurin inhibitors) called Elidel and Protopic which are more commonly used to treat eczema. I share however your frustration with topical psoriasis therapy. ...Read more
Psoriasis is an autoimmune disease involving the skin, nails, and occasionally the joints. It is not contagious. There are several types of skin lesions, most common variety being large red scaly itchy plaques on extensor surfaces such as elbows and knees. Psoriasis can be controlled by a wide variety of medications, but a cure has ...Read more
Itchy pink blotches on scalp for 3 weeks. Dermatologists don't think it's psoriasis & it doesn't really look like psoriasis. Have used steroid cream for 2 weeks but it hasn't changed. What could it be
I have psoriasis on my groin and behind my knee. I have been using steroid cream which cause skin thining and stretch mark, any cure for this?
Went to gum clinic not an sti. said looks like it is eczema/ psoriasis. only responds to steroid cream but returns. what should i do next?
Gum clinic?: Does that mean a dental clinic or is this a peculiar English term for something else? If the skin problem keeps on coming back, see a dermatologist. ...Read more
I have psoriasis in the vaginal area and its surrounding, I'm applying steroid creams for 2 days but I don't see any improvement, what else can I put there so that I heal ? (Names of creams I can buy? I live in France) Thanks
If i get psoriasis on a tattoo will steroid creams and the psoriasis itself mess up the tattoo permanently?
What causes vulva itch, & pain, cuts, perineum tearing & bleeding during sex? definitely not STD or yeast.Psoriasis steroid cream only helps with itch
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is there a cough medicine i can buy my 6 year old that actually works?
- Is there a type of cream that exists for scalp spots?
- How long does it normally take for a steroid cream to start working?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is there a longterm type veneer that works if gums recede?
- Is there a cream or lotion that treats keratosis?
- I have tinitus thats ringing in the ear is there a treatment cure for it
- Is there a shampoo that can control dandruff for a persons with diabetes?
- Talk to a dermatologist online