Doctor insights on:
Its Normal To Feel Pain In Vagina When Pregnant
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
NO but possible: Due to change in vaginal flora can occur , take nice baths , maintain good hygiene , speak to your OB doctor for a visit and you will be fine. ...Read more
Check a preg test: If you ar eworried about pregnancy, you shoudl always check a urine preg tets. Discharge from the vagina is usual and normal and changes during the menstrual cycle. Clear, egg-white type discharge is associated with estrogen levels increasing leading up to and during ovulation. Thick, malodorous, discolored or chunky discharge can denote an infection. ...Read more
Exam : Schedule a visit for an exam and you can find out. There is is not a way we can answer this here. ...Read more
No: White discharge is normal. But not smelly. You may have bv. ...Read more
Normal!: At 39 weeks pregnant it is very common to lose your mucous plug .... That's what it's called, because that's what it looks like. :) however, this is not a very predictable sign of labor. You may notice this discharge over a few days. Nothing to worry about. If you are having burning or itching or if there is any color to the discharge, call your dr. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does a vagina feel softer when shes pregnant?
- Is it normal to feel wet when pregnant?
- Is it normal to feel sharp pain when being active after eating?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it normal to have stomach pain when pregnant?
- Why do i feel pain on rightside of my vagina when having intercourse?
- Pregnant and pain in vagina
- Is the vagina wetter when a woman is pregnant?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free