Doctor insights on:
Its Hard For Me To Swollow
You likely are sick: While that is not much information, you are probably getting sick. Many respiratory illnesses have early problems with sore throat and swallowing. You did not mention pain though. A more serious cause of not being able to swallow can be an allergic reaction to something such as medication or food. If it worsens or you have swelling of your face or neck or trouble breathing be seen right away. ...Read more
Pills: Yes. Crushing or cutting them in half is fine. ...Read more
What does it mean if I have a white spot on my uvulva it makes it hard for me to swallow anything and everything?
It is sometimes hard for me to swallow the food I eat. And I can't swallow tablets! that is why I take liquids! please help!?
Mechanical problem?: Sounds like a mechanical problem with the way food gets from the mouth to the stomach. The first stop is in the mouth where saliva moistens food - you may have xerostomia (dry mouth). Several strategies/medications can help. But, you might have a problem with the esophagus (foodpipe) - either a narrowing, or ineffective contractions moving food/pills down to the stomach. See an md for evaluation. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Neck pain: Hey there - dont seek any answers here - you should be examined by a competent doctor, taking a full history and clinical examination, to determine what the problem is.... ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Autism is hard to treat due to its
- Alcoholic drink hits me hard
- Why is it hard for me to get pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Heard a pop in throat now its hard to swallow
- Pulsing sensation in the hand
- Mom saw my hard on and helped me
- Why it is hard for me to swallow the food i eat?
- Its hard for me to gain weight