Doctor insights on:
Itraconazole Capsules Side Effects
I am going to start a pulse course of itraconazole capsules for fungi on the toenail , if i suffer any side effects how soon will they appear.
Itraconazole for fungas, i see liver and heart side effects, I am 40 in good shape i think:) should I be worried at all to take it?
Recently treated for candida, but seem to have symptoms on right hand side of nasal septum. Is this possible? Currently on itraconazole for thrush.
If not: If not improving then see your doctor to discuss treatment options. ...Read more
I have found small withe spot on my hand skin.It is grow up.I went to my gp and gave me (itraconazole 100m capsules, hard)tablet but it wasnt effective?
Too soon to tell: Even if it is wildly successful, it takes several months with sporanox (or Lamisil oral or even laser therapy) to see results. It is because nails grow so slowly and the new nail--the back of the nail--will hopefully be clear, but it takes several months for the new nail to become visible. If working, the nail will grow in like a window shade with progressively more of the nail being clear. ...Read more
Alcohol, I assume?: Antifungal agents like itraconazole have strong potential for liver damage. Even though no interactions between itraconazole & ethanol (alcohol) are listed, i'd advise against drinking while on this drug, for it has many other interactions, such as grapefruit juice & dozens of medications. Better to be safe. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Do ayurvedic speed height capsules have any side effects?
- Gelatin capsules side effects
- Side effects of becelac forte capsules
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Ecoflora capsules any side effects
- Pylera capsules side effects
- Vitamin e capsules side effects
- The side effects of leanology weight loss capsules
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online