Doctor insights on:
Itchy White Spots On Upper Right Stomach
Ask question: again but attach a picture!!Get a more detailed answer ›
As above : To be safe my advise is see u pcp for evaluation. ...Read more
My 2 year old has small pinkish spots on her stomach.They aren't painful or itchy. What could they be?
Have noticed raised whitish 'spots' appear on my thighs and abdomen. Sl itchy. Do I have them because of my age?
Very likely: If these spots have increased in number as you age, it is possible that they represent benign seborrheic keratoses. These are areas of abnormal skin histology caused by the sun. They can be waxy brown in appearance but often appear as whitish raised plaques on the trunk and extremities. They can itch occasionally. If you are concerned, see your dermatologist. ...Read more
I have white spots on the backs of my hands that I noticed after being in the sun. They seem to be spreading and my hands are itchy, ?
Derm: You should see your dermatologist to get the correct diagnosis and therapy. ...Read more
My penis keeps itchy me, and am suffering from three small white spots going around the side of my penis just below my helmet what could it be.
There have been white spots on my upper body since july. They just started turning red. It's dry but not oozing and it just started to get itchy.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Itchy white spots on stomach
- Itchy white spots on upper back
- Itchy white spots on upper arms
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Itchy white spots on right thigh
- Itchy white spots on right eye
- Purple spots on right upper stomach
- Upper right stomach itchy skin
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online