Doctor insights on:
Itchy White Spots On My Breasts Symptoms
Ask question: again but attach a picture!!Get a more detailed answer ›
Hii, I have multiple brown spots on my breasts.
Though it is not painful or itchy in any way.
Nor any lumps are there.
Could it be cancer?
B/f mother red spots on my breasts , legs arms and belly they are not itchy but I do have extremly itchy and sore nipples . I use nipple shields.?
Infection: Could be infection. See your doctor for an exam. ...Read more
Small dark spots under breasts. No exposure to sun in that area. Not itchy or bumpy yet. Started appearing six months ago. Should I be concerned?
Recently I have noticed 2 different areas of small brown spots on my right breast, they are very itchy but do not hurt at all.
3 bug bite-like spots appeared 3 days ago on the side of my left breast. Very itchy. It seems to be getting redder and now I see two more spots. ?
Infection : There may be an infection. You should see your doctor for treatment. ...Read more
I have big itchy red spots on both of my breast.. Had it for a few months now and they wont go away.. What can I use to make it go away?
See below: These are symptoms that could be potentially serious. Yous should discuss these with your physician. He/she will thotoughly evaluate you and let you know what's going on. ...Read more
I have dry discolored very itchy skin between my breast that when I oil it..it flakes up even worse.And never seems to go away with dark spots.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Itchy white spots on my breasts
- Itchy white spots on my head symptoms
- Itchy white spots on my groin symptoms
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Itchy white spots on my mouth symptoms
- Itchy white spots on my toes symptoms
- Itchy white spots on my big toe symptoms
- Itchy white spots on my nose symptoms
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online