Doctor insights on:
Itchy White Gums
My teeth is itchy, my ulcer won't go away. Used a mouthwash that was so painful and my gums turned white. Why did my gums turn white?
See dentist: Not normal. See dentist for evalluation.Get a more detailed answer ›
What are the beging signs of thrush in the mouth ihave white spots on gums and very itchy thoart and dry tounge?
Now itchy 50% of my time when resting, betw. Gum &crown edge. Eating is good. Root canaled 9 months.X-diff. To tell but seems ok.
Itchy feeling between gum&tip of outer molar crown, when crown was made, it didn't snaped in. I had to bited in with cement. Ever since problem 9 mons.
?gingivitis: Please see your dentist for evaluation. This could be related to gum inflammation or perdontitis. Some other cuases that be considered are bleeding disorder, infection, improper flossing, ill-fitting dentures, scurvy , vit k deficiency. Even pregnancy can lead to bleeding gums. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Brush, brush, brush: Sore and itchy means your gum may be inflamed. Brushing with soft bristle brush, clean the area will help with the symptoms. See your dentist to treat the cause and prevent the recurrence of symptoms. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Itchy white bumps on gums
- Itchy white spots on gums
- Causes of itchy white bumps on anus
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Itchy white bumps on penis
- Itchy white spots on vagina
- What does itchy gums mean?
- Itchy white bumps on feet
- Talk to a dentist online for free