Doctor insights on:
Itchy White Bumps On Inner Thigh Symptoms
Many possibilities: Hives localized to the inner thighs may be due to multiple causes. The area is warm and one thigh can rub against the other. It can be due to cloth or chemicals in pants, just to give a few examples. Wear non-tight pants; when itchy, apply Sarna with pramoxime. Otherwise, keep dry with cornstarch or talc. Take an antihistamine such as fexofenadine or cetirizine. No help - see your physician. ...Read more
Have pimple like bumps on inner thigh were my underwear line is.Bumps don't hurt, not itchy & don't pop. Have had them for a month now.What can it be?
I need to know what these red itchy small and big bumps are on my inner outer front and back of my thighs are no puss no white heads could it be herps?
Rash: There are a number of potential causes. You should see your dermatologist for diagnosis and treatment. There are too many possibilities to be able to diagnose it from your description.. However you want to see your doctor to be sure it is not an infection. ...Read more
My inner upper thighs are itchy and have bumps on them and scratching makes it worse...what can it be?
Itchy flesh coloured of clustered bumps at my right inner thigh.. its been a month. what is causes it???
I have these blotches on my inner thigh....theyre not itchy and arent raised at all....no bumps either. What could that be?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Itchy white spots on inner thigh symptoms
- Itchy red bumps on inner thigh symptoms
- Tiny itchy bumps on inner thigh symptoms
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Itchy white bumps on my thighs symptoms
- White bumps on inner thigh symptoms
- Causes of itchy bumps on inner thigh
- Causes of small red itchy bumps on inner thigh
- Tiny white bumps on inner thigh symptoms