Doctor insights on:
Itchy White Bumps On Inner Thigh Symptoms
Many possibilities: Hives localized to the inner thighs may be due to multiple causes. The area is warm and one thigh can rub against the other. It can be due to cloth or chemicals in pants, just to give a few examples. Wear non-tight pants; when itchy, apply Sarna with pramoxime. Otherwise, keep dry with cornstarch or talc. Take an antihistamine such as fexofenadine or cetirizine. No help - see your physician. ...Read more
Have pimple like bumps on inner thigh were my underwear line is.Bumps don't hurt, not itchy & don't pop. Have had them for a month now.What can it be?
My inner upper thighs are itchy and have bumps on them and scratching makes it worse...what can it be?
Itchy flesh coloured of clustered bumps at my right inner thigh.. its been a month. what is causes it???
Molluscum: Be suspicious its molluscum, and get it checked. ...Read more
Infection: or allergic reaction , if red hot swollen use warm wet compresses , x 10 min about 4x/day till comes to a white head and scrub open to release pus, if this is not it or just reaction to something , use topical hydrocortisone cream , if it is little vessicals on a red base it could be herpes , get it cultured at a doctors office to be sure . ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Causes of itchy white bumps on inner thigh
- Tiny itchy bumps on inner thigh symptoms
- Itchy red bumps on inner thigh symptoms
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Tiny white bumps on inner thigh symptoms
- Itchy bumps on inner thigh
- White bumps inner thigh
- White bumps on inner thigh
- Itchy white bumps on inner thigh