Doctor insights on:
Itchy White Bumps On Fingers Symptoms
I have a bump on my finger and when i press on it, my whole finger feels weird. Kinda hurt and itchy?
Suggest: sending a pic of the bump and discussing with the Healthtap doctor on call. ...Read more
Hi, I have small bumps on the side of my fingers. Not itchy, painless and they don't seem to have something on the inside. What could it be?
See a doctor: It could be many things, including wart. Please go to see a doctor and find out what it really is. ...Read more
Pompholyx perhaps: Pompholyx is a type of eczema where there are itchy blisters on the hands and/or feet, followed by inflamed and dry skin. It can be a temporary condition, or in some cases, is more persistent. There are various treatments that can help. A dermatologist can verify this or after examining the skin diagnose a different condition. ...Read more
I have tiny clear bumps inbetween 2 of my fingers. Clear liq comes out and are itchy. What it this? Also got one bump on my ankel
There is a tiny bump on my finger, it doesn't hurt or anything, but sometimes its itchy and if i squeeze it , small amount of clear liquid comes out.
I have these tiny little bumps on my fingers almost invisible but you can still see them They are itchy tingly sensation almost like frostbite but not?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Itchy white bumps on pelvis symptoms
- Itchy white bumps on tonsil symptoms
- Itchy white bumps on ears symptoms
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Small red itchy bumps on fingers symptoms
- Itchy white bumps on my breast symptoms
- Itchy white bumps on face skin symptoms
- Itchy white bumps on my legs symptoms
- Itchy white bumps on finger