Doctor insights on:
Itchy Swollen My Ears Symptoms
My 18year old son said his forehead an ears are slightly swollen an itchy he don't no why. Just happened today.
I just got my ears pierced a few weeks ago and when I clean one of them pus comes, it's not red, swollen, or itchy. Should I be concerned?
Hi! I have a swollen,hot, red, itchy ear! It sometimes hurts when I touch it but not all the time. I recently went swimming? What do you think it is?
Otitis externa is a: likely diagnosis with a story like that. Otitis can become quite serious relatively quickly. See your primary MD or urgent clinic for evaluation. They will determine the severity of infection and prescribe appropriate antibiotics. Some doctors here on HealthTap may be able to look at your ear with a video consult and make the diagnosis and Rx. Good luck! ...Read more
The top outside of my 7 year old son's ear is bright red, swollen, hot to the touch, he says it is very itchy. It is only one ear. No sign of bug bi?
Insect bite: Sometimes the bite mark can be subtle. Sun burn can cause same finding but usually affects both ears. In either case, cold compress should be of help in relieving swelling and itching. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Itchy swollen my thigh symptoms
- Itchy swollen my wrist symptoms
- Itchy swollen my nose symptoms
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Itchy swollen my upper abdomen symptoms
- Itchy swollen my right calf symptoms
- Itchy swollen my left knee symptoms
- Itchy swollen my upper legs symptoms
- Itchy swollen ear canal symptoms