Doctor insights on:
Itchy Swollen Ear Lobes
Could i be allergic to fake jewelry, my ear lobes get real swollen, itchy, full of pus and crusty?
See 1 more doctor answer
My son is 15, he broke out on cheeks, underneath neck, ear lobe and back of next in very small bumps, itchy and hot to the touch. ?
?contact reaction: Sounds like he may be having a contact dermatitis. This is an irritant or allergic reaction to something put on the skin. Does he shave? Any new products on the face? Have him try a soothing lotion like aveeno and some Hydrocortisone lotion. If the rash increases or swelling develops, have it checked by the doctor. ...Read more
My 18year old son said his forehead an ears are slightly swollen an itchy he don't no why. Just happened today.
An allergy?: It is possible it is an allergic reaction on the skin. Check to see if he is using any new products on his skin. This could be a prescription or over the counter substance like a new type of soap or moisturizer. ...Read more
Sebaceous cysts: Many people have these cysts, which develop in the earlobes and behind the ears. They are oily, containing sebum, and sometimes can get infected. If you're able to express and drain them on your own, I would not be too concerned. If you develop a large one or it becomes infected, then sometimes surgical removal is necessary. ...Read more
I have my right tonsil swollen doesn't hurt but my ear on the same side feels itchy and stuffy and my neck is also feeling a little soar.Please help!?
Could be cold or: Allergy. It would depend upon whether or not you have ever had allergies, whether you also have a fever, whether your nose is also stuffy/runny..... If it has been going on a few days see your doctor. Maybe call the nurse at yiour doctor's office to give a few more details and they can help you decide on taking an over the counter medicine, or making an appointment. ...Read more
- HealthTap gives you access to top U.S. certified doctors
- Our doctors are checked, verified and board certified
- Get personalized help and answers directly from the doctor
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Causes of itchy ear lobes
- How to heal swollen ear lobe around the piercing?
- Swollen lymph node under ear lobe
- Causes of tiny itchy bumps on ear lobe
- Swollen gland under ear lobe
- Causes of swollen ear lobe
- What causes itchy and burning ear lobes?
- Swollen ear lobe
- Causes of itchy swollen ear lobe