Doctor insights on:
Itchy Swollen Blistered Feet Toes
I have very itchy feet; the soles of my feet and toes are very itchy. I can't see any rash though. I am confused. What could it be?
I have two toes on one foot that are very itchy, red and slightly swollen. They are not blistered or cracked. What could it be?
Tinea Pedis: 9 out of 10 times the problem is athletes feet or tinea pedis which is a fungus infection of the skin. Buy an over the counter fungus cream and apply it twice a day between the toes and on the bottom of the feet for 1 week. Rub it in well. If it doesn't improve in a few days or gets worse, see a local podiatrist. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Toes are swollen and purply, red colour. The rest of the feet are normal colour but swollen. Sometimes gets really hot and itchy. Help?
Athletes foot : Without seeing or hearing your medical history. Probably athletes foot, which should be confirmed by podiatrist or if doesn't respond to otc meds by culture. If redness could be a infection. Again if doesn't respond to otc meds, please get examined by doctor. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Out of nowhere my toes started peeling. They are not itchy. Just really dry. I recently had a baby and my feet were pretty swollen for 3-4 weeks.
Itchy red blister like bumps on the tops of toes on both feet. I also have a few on my legs. How can i treat this at home?
Itchy bumps: To treat it at home you first need to know what it is. See your podiatrist or dermatologist for assistance . After an evaluation there will be a treatment plan . ...Read more
I have itchy red swollen hands and feet. My feet are so bad I cannot walk my toes look like sausages my fingers are the same?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- My toe is swollen and itchy
- My feet are dry red itchy and purple on top of toes what could this be
- Why is my big toe swollen and itchy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Swollen itchy hands and feet
- Itchy all over body and swollen ankles and feet
- Swollen itchy burning bug bites on ankles and feet
- Swollen itchy burning flea bites on ankles and feet
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free