Doctor insights on:
Itchy Spots On Navel
What are these dry not itchy spots that are spreading on me. They're very small and are spreading.
Xerosis: The most common cause of itchy skin is xerosis. If you live in areas with low humidity, especially in the north where heat is used extensively, you may have a lot of xerosis (dry skin). Avoid the use of soap (especially dry brands), hot water, artificial fibers in clothes. Use plenty of thick moisterizer cream after bath. If that fails, time to see your doc. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Around my navel there was a itchy bump. That was two days ago. Since then two more bumps have appeared. Should i be concerned?
This would require : In-person evaluation for accurate assessment.Get a more detailed answer ›
Bumps ar not itchy they seem to leave a discoloration and pop up elsewhere. they start small and grow into mounds of sort then leave dark spots.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Itchy red spots on vagina
- Red spots on arms and legs not itchy
- Itchy white spots on vagina
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Causes of itchy red spots on the chest
- Red spots on chest and stomach not itchy
- Causes of itchy red spots on my hands
- Red spots on chest not itchy
- Itchy red spots on navel