Doctor insights on:
Itchy Spots On Heels 0f Feet
I have white spots/lumps on the sides, heels and soles of my feet. They are extremley itchy and have only appeared over the past couple days.
Athletes Foot: You have athletes foot, common in teenagers and people who are physically active, use public showers, and/or sweat in their shoegear. Recommend treatment with an over the counter antifungal, like Gold Bonds medicated foot powder/spray, or Tinactin powder/spray/cream. This will clear up your problem in 10-14 days if used as directed on the label. ...Read more
See below: Could be bug bites or beginning of athletes foot infection. ...Read more
What could cause red spots about a centimeter in diameter that started near feet and spread up the whole body and are very itchy?
See dermatologist : There are many causes of rashes, see a dermatologist. ...Read more
Small reddish brown splotchy spots on top of both feet.. Not raised nor itchy and under skin. No pain or anything, just looks concerning. Any ideas?
I have red, scaly, itchy spots on the top of my feet and around my ankles and i can't figure out what it is?
Teen daughter's burning, red itchy feet are now pinpoint red dots in spots. Still a little itchy but with pain too. diangosis as photosensitivity wk ago ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Itchy red spots on hands and feet
- Itchy red spots on bottom of feet
- Itchy white spots on feet
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Red itchy spots on palms and bottom of feet
- Black itchy spots on feet
- Tender red itchy spots on feet
- Red itchy spots on feet and ankles
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free