Doctor insights on:
Itchy Spots On Coccyx
What are these dry not itchy spots that are spreading on me. They're very small and are spreading.
Xerosis: The most common cause of itchy skin is xerosis. If you live in areas with low humidity, especially in the north where heat is used extensively, you may have a lot of xerosis (dry skin). Avoid the use of soap (especially dry brands), hot water, artificial fibers in clothes. Use plenty of thick moisterizer cream after bath. If that fails, time to see your doc. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
This would require : In-person evaluation for accurate assessment.Get a more detailed answer ›
Bumps ar not itchy they seem to leave a discoloration and pop up elsewhere. they start small and grow into mounds of sort then leave dark spots.
Hi I have two small white spots by my bottom, they are a little bit itchy and hard. But they won't pop! what are they?
Could be: They could be cysts or molluscum lesions. Please see your dermatologist for evaluation and to discuss treatment options. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Flat red spots on skin not itchy
- Itchy red spots on vagina
- Red spots on arms and legs not itchy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Itchy white spots on scrotum
- Causes of itchy red spots on the chest
- Red spots on chest and stomach not itchy
- Causes of itchy red spots on my hands
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free