Doctor insights on:
Itchy Soles Of Feet
I have very itchy feet; the soles of my feet and toes are very itchy. I can't see any rash though. I am confused. What could it be?
Menopause occurs: 1 year after last period. During perimenopausal (time leading up to period stopping) you can have a # of sxs. Sxs may include waking up in middle of night sweating heavily; v concentration, ^ vaginal dryness; fatigue, hair loss, dizziness, wt gain, bloating, incontinence, irregularity of periods, hot flashes; mood swings, irritability ; decreased interest in sex. ^ itching can occur. ...Read more
My mum recently developed very itchy soles and feet. There is no rash. No other symptoms. She is 73 yrs old. What could cause this?
Soles of feet are so itchy at night i can't sleep. Have had long periods of standing recently. What can I do to relieve it and why is it happening?
Dry: The most common cause of itchy feet is dry skin. do you use moisturizer? The other cause that is common is fungal dermatitis especially if one has sweaty feet a lot. People can have allergy to the type of foot wear especially if you do not wear socks. Try the moisturizer daily and if not better see your doctor. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Red itchy blotches all over all over from neck down to feet even in palms and soles of feet. Mostly in lower thighs and under arms.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Itchy palms and soles of feet at night
- Itchy soles of feet no rash
- Itchy palms of hands and soles of feet
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Itchy soles of feet at night
- What are the causes of itchy soles of your feet?
- Itchy palms and soles of feet
- Itchy rash on palms and soles of feet
- Itchy rash on palms of hands and soles of feet