Doctor insights on:
Itchy Small Bumps On Knuckles
Itchy bumps: Small bumps can occur on the skin for a variety of reasons, but when they are "ichy" it is usually an indication that they are a "reaction" to something - an "allergy". You may be allergic to something that your skin is coming in contact with like a soap or lotion - could also be clothing. Try to find out what is causing the reaction, eliminate it, and see if it gets better. Steroid cream may help. ...Read more
Hello, please i hv these non itchy small bumps on my shaft. Doc said it was harmless but beginning to get worried cuz its not going away. Please help?
There are a smaller cluster of white itchy small bumps near the base of the penis. What could this be? Thanks
I have this itchy small bumps that come and go usually on my neck, face and chest that won't last for really long mostly one at a time.What can it be?
Semetrical, red, VERY itchy small bumps on my elbows. When i scatch, they bleed.
The itchiness doesnt stop throughout the day. Since 4 days ago.
There is a sudden non-itchy rash on the backs of my hands, the bumps are very small and have fluid when scratched. ?
There is an itchy rash on the inside of my elbow. It's small bumps and seem to be traveling both ways down and up my arm. What could it be.
Itchy rash: Atopic dermatitiisis or contact dermatitiis.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Small red itchy bumps on knuckles
- Clusters of small red itchy bumps on elbows area
- Small red itchy bumps on face chest neck and back
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Itchy small bumps on lower back
- Small red itchy bumps on back of neck symptoms
- Small red itchy bumps on my feet symptoms
- Small red itchy bumps on pubic area
- Talk to a dermatologist online