Doctor insights on:
Itchy Skin White Bumps
Tiny itchy white/skin coloured bumps on wrist, palm and elbow. Very very itchy. Not responded to anti fungal cream or anti histamines. lasted 6 months?
What should I do if I have itchy skin that comes out in bumps they stay for maybe 10-15 min then disappear?
Itching skin: Without rash more than likely from dry skin especially due to weather and using warm/ hot water for washing and baths. Use skin cleansers for baths and apply any moisturizing lotion or cream to affected areas. Take oral histamines if itching really bad. May use otc Hydrocortisone cream or any topical itch cream available if needed. Consult w your physician if you have other signs and symptoms ! ...Read more
Can be: A visit to a dermatologist to discuss your symptoms in more detail as well as getting a good physical exam is key for you. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Itchy skin with white bumps
- Itchy skin little white bumps
- Itchy skin with small white bumps
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Itchy white bumps on my skin
- Red itchy skin with white bumps
- Itchy skin with white raised bumps
- Itchy white bumps under skin
- Talk to a dermatologist online